The second beta for our sequel to the original Together Alone is out now! The new version contains improvements in all areas:
- Loads much faster.
- New facial expressions, title screen and level backgrounds.
- A puzzle editor. Click ‘Share this level’ and paste the link on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments below.
- Glorious, hand-crafted sound effects.
- Completely rewritten story, plus the option of turning it off too.
- All achievements have been implemented, and the “star meter” has been added to the achievements screen (will unlock bonus levels in the final version
- Improved animations and visual effects
- Many little bug fixes, optimizations and tweaks.
We’re finally getting really close to finishing this thing. Please try it out, and we’d love to hear your comments. Oh, and send us your home-made levels, we love a challenge! :-)